Friday 24 September 2010

CRC/Intense do the Dirt 1:04

Right, once again sorry for not updating this more. I have reasons, fundraising for my Dad and I's climb up Kilimangaro, Shooting for a few personal projects and building a Dirt park in my town.

Anyway a video I shot a few months back just after the Ft Bill WC of the CRC/Intense team hitting up the Dirt 1:04 at Gawton went live on the site yesterday to go along with the current issue of the Mag...

heres the Vid:


MPORA Action Sports >>


Also shooting a month long project of still images showing off riding in the Tamar Valley, Will go up on Pinkbike when its done but wont be finished for a good month or so yet...also got a few smaller video projects on the horizon and a few more trips left... Still busy!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment