Saturday 12 February 2011

New Published work...

This afternoon I went through the pile of magazines that seems to gather in the corner of my room each month looking for all my work that has graced its pages...

Every few months I go through, and shoot photos of all my work in them and add them to the published work gallery on my site ( see that here )

http://www.jacobgibbins.co.uk/Gallery-Published.html

Anyway few bits and bobs in Dirt, few stories in MBUK , Adverts for Orange and Mpora etc

Take a look, if you want to see a step by step from the original raw file, right through editing to the final version let me know which one and I will get it done!

1:This is in the YNOTW part of Dirt, Dig day and trails being built in Tavistock



2:Shot in Josh Brycelands column in Dirt from when I was up shooting with him before Xmas


3:Part of a a great article I both shot and wrote on how to legally build trails


4:An Add for the new Orange ST4 that has run in MBUK and Dirt


5:Shot from the end of last season in Dirts new pages


6:Big DPS Add for Mpora's Iphone App that's been running in Dirt for the past 6 months...


7:Shot of mono riding down at Gawton for an article in MBUK on riding holidays in the UK


8:The startgate photo for the latest issue of Dirt taken at a recent dig day at Gawton...

Like I said , if you want to see a step by step from the original raw file, right through editing to the final version let me know which one...

Ta

Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment