Friday 22 April 2011

Proof I also ride a bike...

Nothing to amazing work wise in this post im afraid, but if you ride and are reading this you will understand where im coming from though...

im always on the button bashing side of the lens, I ride a lot but you never get to see it, very few people do...

Anyway with all the sun this week, and the fact Tavistocks trails opened a few weeks ago I have been out riding trails on my bmx a fair bit the last week or so...

Riding I think is a big reason why my photos are the way they are, and it is the reason I started taking photos in the first place...



Frame grab from the vid below of me doing a flat table on my rather gareish bmx...



Very rough lid cam vid of all the lines down at our trails, free public trails in my town that a few mates and I got built... if your in devon or passing or coming to ride Gawton, stop by.

Also went on a bit of a riding day trip today to Exeter, 45 mins drive so not to far and some good trails and parks, got the camera out for a few mins, one nice snap of one of the locals Matt and a pic from the GoPro of me training my mate through them...



Matt doing some weird 1 footed bow legger thing...looks good though no?



and me and my mate Jack training through the big line at JLC in Exeter...

Anyway more "real" work from me soon...

Ta J

No comments:

Post a Comment