Friday 1 April 2011

Shutter to Shelf

In the last few months I have done a few shoot for the new Madison/Saracen team for use in Adverts in 2011... Anyway I have a few Peaks at some of the Ads here and thought I would show you the shots as I get them VS the Ads that go in the magazines...

First off is this shot of Harry Molloy riding the Myst DH bike on a shoot in South Wales before the season which is running in a few mags at the mo including the new Dirt...

The shot I got...

How the Ad looks in Dirt...

This second shot is from BDS 1 in North Wales ( every things in Wales when it comes to DH bikes ) again of the Myst DH bike, not to sure on the rider as I cant see the number board and they all look the same on those bikes and kit...


And this is what one of the Ads using this shot looks like... There are a few different crops of it to fit different page layouts etc but again looks nice!
And one that we worked on last week down near Milton Keynes ( Woburn to be exact ) riding the Short trav AM bike the Ariel...


And how one of the crops of the Ad looks... Like I say there are a few different layouts of each Ad to work with different page layouts in mags. This is maybe my fav of the 3 here...not 100% on what mags its going to run in but at a guess MBR, Singletrack, MBUK, Dirt ???


Anyway got a busy week ahead of me next week doing some filming for WO for a few people then off to BDS rd 2 at Molefre...

Ta Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment